36thBiennial Session – Transportation Options & Guidelines
NOTE: The Host Hotel, Bellevue Hyatt Regency, does not provide airport transportation.
However, below are a few options:
Bellevue Hyatt Hotel Options
- Arrange/Schedule a Shuttle Express through the hotel for $26.00 per person/one way. Please be informed that the Hotel’s Shuttle Express may make additional stops/pickups at other sites.
- Booking Online: ShuttleExpress.com
- Click Book Now and Provide Detailed Information
- Arrange/Schedule Eagle Town Car/Limousine Service for $85.00 from the airport to the hotel and $65.00 dollars from the hotel to the airport. Please note that there is an additional 20% fee.
- Booking Direct: (206) 227-6004 – POC: Mintay
- Booking through Hotel: (425) 462-1234 EXT 51 – POC: Any Concierges Available
Paid Public Transportation Options
- Uber Services – $50.00/$60.00 One Way: To use Uber Services, one must download the Uber App onto your smart/mobile phone. Depending upon time of day (traffic impacts) Uber’s fees may vary.
- Lyft Services – $40.00/$50.00 One Way: To use Lyft Services, one must download the Lyft App onto your smart/mobile phone. Depending upon time of day (traffic impacts) Lyft’s fees may vary.
- All Other Public Transportation (Taxi/Yellow Cab…etc.) – Cost May Vary, Please Inquire At Your Own Pace
5th District Lay Transportation Options:
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Everyone’s travel request is important to us, however to better manage and sustain a successful travel program; we must place parameters around travel requests and services. The 36th Biennial Sessions begins with an Opening Service on June 30th and the first day of business begins July 1st, there will be limited transportation on those days. Therefore if you will be requesting transportation from the 5th District, please adhere to the travel blocks and schedule/arrange your travel accordingly.
- Friday June 28th 12PM – 9PM from Arrival to the Hotel Site
- Saturday June 29th 8AM – 9PM from Arrival to the Hotel Site
- Sunday June 30th 9AM – 5PM from Arrival to the Hotel Site
- Monday July 1st 8AM – 12PM from Arrival to the Hotel Site
- Thursday July 4th 3PM – 9PM from Hotel to Departure
- Friday July 5th 8AM – 5PM from the Hotel to Departure