62nd Session 5th District Lay Convention – Transportation Options & Guidelines
NOTE: The Host Hotel, Bellevue Hyatt Regency, does not provide airport transportation.
However, below are a few options:
Bellevue Hyatt Hotel Options
- Arrange/Schedule a Shuttle Express through the hotel for $26.00 per person/one way. Please be informed that the Hotel’s Shuttle Express may make additional stops/pickups at other sites.
- Booking Online: ShuttleExpress.com
- Click Book Now and Provide Detailed Information
- Arrange/Schedule Eagle Town Car/Limousine Service for $85.00 from the airport to the hotel and $65.00 dollars from the hotel to the airport. Please note that there is an additional 20% fee.
- Booking Direct: (206) 227-6004 – POC: Mintay
- Booking through Hotel: (425) 462-1234 EXT 51 – POC: Any Concierges Available
Paid Public Transportation Options
- Uber Services – $50.00/$60.00 One Way: To use Uber Services, one must download the Uber App onto your smart/mobile phone. Depending upon time of day (traffic impacts) Uber’s fees may vary.
- Lyft Services – $40.00/$50.00 One Way: To use Lyft Services, one must download the Lyft App onto your smart/mobile phone. Depending upon time of day (traffic impacts) Lyft’s fees may vary.
- All Other Public Transportation (Taxi/Yellow Cab…etc.) – Cost May Vary, Please Inquire At Your Own Pace
PNWC Lay Transportation Options
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Everyone’s travel request is important to us, however to better manage and sustain a successful travel program; we must place parameters around travel requests and services. The 62nd 5th District Sessions begin on June 27th at 8am. Therefore if you will be requesting transportation from PNWC, please adhere to the travel blocks listed on the Transportation Request Form and schedule/arrange your travel accordingly.