Airline Group Travel for 2019 Lay Biennial 36th Biennial Session
District/Connectional Lay Organization
Seattle/Bellevue, WA Hyatt Regency Hotel
Bill Dickens, POC Travel Information
Simeon P. Rhoden, 5th District Lay President & Valerie G. Bell, CLO President
Greetings 5th District Lay Family Members and Friends!
The 2019 Lay Biennial in beautiful Seattle-Bellevue Washington will be here in the blink of an eye. Early planning is essential in order to avoid stress and high costs for your travel. An option to consider is traveling as a group for your flight. Group travel enables your party the benefits of lay company, low-cost and convenience from the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport to the beautiful Hyatt Regency in downtown Bellevue, Washington. Group travel is simple, easy and requires no middleman fees to pay. Here are four (4) things the 5th District request you consider for travel arrangement to the 36th Biennial Session:
1. Identification of a lay person from your Conference who can serve as an air travel contact for your Conference Lay Organization.
2. Use the Same Departure and Arrival City- the PNW Conference (Hosts for the Biennial) recommends you fly into Seattle-Tacoma but if you can find a better fare flying into Portland, OR (2.5 hour drive) or another airport in Washington State that’s fine. Be mindful that alternative destination airports will require you providing your transportation to Bellevue, WA.
3. In every attempt possible use the same round-trip travel dates for departing and arrival city.
4. Minimum travel party of ten (10) passengers to qualify for the group travel air fare.
Here are five carriers you can consider for your group travel.
1. American Airlines See the link: http://www.nihb.org/docs/acc/07282009/American%20Airlines%20Discount.pdf
2. Delta Group Travel See the link:
3. United Air Group Travel See the link: https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/GroupTravel/GroupForm/ContactUs
4. Alaska Air Group Travel See the link:
5. Southwest Air Group Travel See the link:
Travel safe, travel smart and travel saved in Jesus! See you in 2019!!!
If you have any questions feel free to contact me, Bill Dickens, Director of Lay Activities for the Pacific Northwest Lay Organization at – firstname.lastname@example.org and or 850.459.6890 (cell)